Off to Georgia!
Tomorrow morning, we fly to Atlanta and then get whisked to Statesboro and Vidalia, Georgia, for Travel Media Marketplace. We’ll be touring and meeting with locals and tourism reps throughout that area through May 22, so look for lots of photos and updates. Some highlights on the itinerary include:
- Vidalia Onion Museum
- Vidalia Valley Farms
- Elements Bistro, known for its Vidalia Onion Strudel
- Statesboro Main Street Farmers Market
- Horse Creek Winery & Shadow Oak Plantation in Nashville
- Georgia Olive Farms
- Gin Creek in Hartsfield
- White Oak Pastures in Bluffton
- Blakely, one of the oldest counties in the state
Photo courtesy of the Vidalia Onion Museum.